We specialise in place groups in Primary and Secondary schools in Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch and Dorchester – on the beautiful south coast.
This summer we welcomed 159 students from China and Taiwan.
Here is an example of a group placed for 1 week in July 2019:
- 41 Chinese students, 4 teachers and 1 leader arrived at Heathrow in the early hours - met and taken to waiting coach.
- Agent organised coach transfer to Bournemouth. We organised taxi transfers from coach drop off to host families
- Taxi transfers to school and back to host each day – safety and security. Peace of mind for you, the parents, the students and us.
- Full integration into the school day with introductions from head master and each student “buddied up” with English student – following full weekly curriculum
- Lessons attended and participation of sports during the week
- Day excursion to Bournemouth to include full sight-seeing and shopping with lunch in the winter gardens – with GEM staff.
- Certificate presentation and sad goodbyes to “buddies” at the end of week
- Agent organised transfer to next destination – Oxford
- Plenty of photo opportunities during the week for parents to see and long lasting memories for your students
We have a lot of experience of dealing with and coordinating large groups. We have some great schools who welcome the opportunity of children to
experience the English way of teaching. We have worked with our hosts for many years and the children will really enjoy the experience and feel at home.
Please feel free to get in touch if you are looking to place a group in a great and new location and we will be happy to provide you with a specific quotation.
We can place student groups into schools from September through to July.